I'm about half way moved in to my new apartment. I've included some pics of the half way moved in apartment. At least we have a big couch and good table. Everything went well with the move in and my parents left yesterday to go back home. I thought I wouldn't like it or that I would be homesick but I
actually love it. Me and my roommate Natalie
went over to someone's house last night, after I met some people at a fireside and they invited me to come over and watch a movie. Natalie wasn't feeling too well so she stayed home but I called her up and asked if she wanted to go. We had fun and met some more people over at this guy's apartment. There are quite a lot of old people here, meaning like 5 or so years older than me. There are a lot of cute guys too but I don't think a lot of them will be in my ward. These guys we met last night were funny though. I also noticed there are a lot of return missionaries, I didn't really see any premies. So this guy I met who invited me to come and watch movies, his name is Dan...and his older brother was there and after the movie was over, a bunch of us were talking and Dan and Tom (his brother) said that I should meet this one guy they know. It was out of the blue actually when they said this but after texting Dan once I got home, I wanted to know what he was up to and what he was thinking in introducing me to this guy. He just said that EJ is really nice, tall, smart and fun and he thinks we would get along. Well I think that's just plain awesome! Finally, maybe a third date in my entire life is on the way. Just so you know, I separate dates with boyfriends and dates when I'm single into different categories and this third date in my entire life is the date when I'm single category. Things are going great up here though. Our apartment smells actually and we've been trying to air it out and burning candles and spraying febreze but nothing seems to really be working. I think that's why Natalie didn't feel good last night cause of all the different smells. The apartment smells like cigarette smoke and our next door neighbors smoke. There's smokers all around us actually. They are actually really nice. They came over the night we moved in at about 10 and introduced themselves and said we could party with them and if they ever got too loud, to let them know. We declined their offer, I think they were shocked that me and Natalie had never drank before and that we don't drink. They are party animals, mostly on the weekends and they told us that but it's alright as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. So, many exciting things are happening. I need to get movin today and hopefully get all the rest of my stuff unpacked and then turning in work applications and going to places and filling out some more. Feel free to e-mail or comment me back, I changed a setting so that anyone can comment. Thanks for all the support and love. Love ya guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Margo,
Its your cousins from Utah Chad and Kristen Spencer, just wanted to say Congratulations on your new apartment!! It looks GREAT!! we are also part of the blog family so you can check us out any time. www.meetthespencers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment