This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update on life

Now I am almost half way through the semester and I am so happy. I can't miss any more of my classes because my grade will lower if I do. It's quite hard to wake up 4 days in a row to go to English at 9 AM. It's not that early but when I go to bed no earlier than midnight, it's early. It's starting to get cold up here. One day there was a light frosting of snow on Snowbowl, a ski resort, mountain thing up here in Flag. Then the next few days and today its been warm. School is difficult at times, having to do homework which I do at the last minute most of the time. I found that I don't want to be an interior designer, major in psychology or do marching band next year. So my first semester of college, instead of finding something I like and want to major in, I find all the things I don't like. But I'm still making it through, barely though. I've basically failed my past two psychology exams. Luckily I'm in a class where my professors give other assignments so that my grade isn't based on just my exams. I got some good news this morning in English, I got an A, 98 on my paper that I wrote the night before and only took like two hours to write it. And I wrote it over at a friends house too though he was sleeping or reading most of the time. That made me so happy. I've learned to appreciate the small things that come, like good grades, finding out that class was cancelled, getting a good paycheck.
Oh yes, I don't think I have mentioned that I'm working at Bashas' and I had to go to training down in Phoenix for 3 days by myself and stay in a hotel by myself in downtown Phoenix. I thought I would be scared but I really liked it. I've been working at the store here in Flag for two weeks now and have gotten two paychecks. I like the money coming in. And then my roommates are leaving this weekend and I'll be home by myself again. YES! And Mom and Dad are coming up, I'm excited about that. I'm coming up on my 9th week of being up here and I still haven't been home. I haven't really been homesick, just miss the easy life at home and being able to run to a mom that I can cry to. Now I have to rely on prayers and scriptures to get me through my rough times and only being able to talk on the phone to my family. I have realized up here how much my family does love me, though they never call me!!! ha ha. We all have busy lives and I guess all them think I'm too busy to actually talk to the people I care most about. And thanks again Mom for making me feel so much better. I just wanted something to make me feel better and nothing did for about 2 weeks until I talked to you.
Life in my apartment isn't going so great but I'm dealing with it as best as I can. I hope to move out after this semester and it looks like I probably will be able to. It'll be a new change but one I definitely need so I can get away from things that keep bringing me down.
I'm doing good in marching band, faking it the whole way. But no one can hear me, they can only see what I do and if I mess up when I'm marching. That's my objective, to do good at marching and the rest of the band does a good job with the actual music.
Anything else? I think this is the first blog I haven't said anything about guys for the first 500 words. I've been slacking too much in my schoolwork and studies and spending too much time with the boys so now I'm trying to reverse that and get good grades. I haven't been on any dates for a while but I'm not too worried. I still have my guy friends up here and still don't have a boyfriend. Yes. It's tough at times but when it all comes down to it, I really just don't want to deal with relationship things right now. I already have too much to deal with with a past relationship, inside myself anyway. So time is still moving and my life along with it. There's days I just wish I could go back home and sleep all the time but I can't so I keep pushing along. And I'm trying to keep my attitude on the positive side though it wears me out to fight the negative side that loves to reside inside me. Alright, I better get goin...I came home between classes today cause I woke up too late to eat breakfast and make a lunch. Had to come home so I could eat. If any of you want to talk to me, just write me an e-mail. lovemeansnothing.27@gmail.com And the meaning of that e-mail address, I love tennis and in tennis love means zero, therefore, it means nothing in tennis. Talk to ya later!

No comments: