Hello Everyone!
I should definitely update this blog thing but I have to tell you that not too many exciting things are happening. Life isn't too bad as I sometimes make it out to be, I'm doing pretty well in school but as the semester wears on I have missed a few classes. Its snowed a few days when I've been roaming around school going to class and such. I love the snow though and am excited when it snows a lot. I hate it when it snows little teeny weeny snow balls though and not flakes. Snow balls just don't build up and don't produce a lot of snow. In the middle of January I was dismissed from my job and still am currently unemployed. I have had so much time that I've been so bored but now I'm doing little jobs like teaching or more like getting kids interested in tennis at the elementary schools around Flagstaff. I've had a few women call me back on some babysitting jobs and so hopefully a few of those start up. I'm not sure if I'll be coming back up to Flag next semester so I don't want a real job that I would have to quit in like 3 months...I would like a real job but I don't want to deal with the quitting part after only working there for a little bit of time. I will probably stay in Flagstaff for at least part of the summer cause this one guy wants me to help with some tennis camps and teaching tennis and I will love that! I really want to move closer to home for some time anyway. I'm thinking of going to Eastern Arizona College in Thatcher which is about 80 miles from home and its closely corresponded with NAU. I'm planning on going there next year and then probably heading back up to NAU for the next year so I can finish my degree in some branch of business.
On Valentine's Day my two newest twin nieces were born! I came home this weekend to see them and they are way cute. I usually don't think newborns are that cute cause they look a lot the same but they are so tiny and just adorable. I love the little faces they make. There names are Isabel Darlena Morgan and Olivia LoRene Morgan. Olivia is named after me cause my middle name is Lorene and now I have two nieces named after me...the other is Danica Jolene Anderson. So now I have 7 nieces and love them all. They are all so cute and all so different. So this past weekend I've been travelling each day to Tucson from home, Pomerene, to see my siblings and nieces. Oh, and my brother Michael just asked his girlfriend Michelle to marry him on Saturday. Now it'll just be Trevor, Riley, and me as the unmarrieds...and they both have girlfriends so I'll probably be the only one left soon and don't have much luck of beating them cause I'm not currently dating anyone. I wish I could like some of the guys up in Flagstaff but I'm sorry to say that none of them really interest me.
So I make the long 5 or more hour drive back to Flag tomorrow and get back into going to school and that means I'll have to start working out again too. That's not so bad though, I enjoy it, gives me something to do. I've gained quite a bit of weight somehow, most likely from eating food but I was surprised when I finally weighed myself back here at home...I'll just say I've never weighed this much in my life. Part of the weight might be muscle though cause I did work out the past week quite a lot. I don't like putting on the pounds though.
I'm glad I made it home though cause I did have a crack in my radiator case on my car and it was leaking coolant pretty badly. Luckily I have this really nice friend, now he'd be considered a good friend (on my part anyway, he probably wishes I thought it was more) but he fixed it so that I could make it home. Tomorrow Dad will put in a new radiator before I head back north. Ha, I didn't realize this but now I think back on it, this guy probably fixed my car cause he's interested...man and I thought he was just being a really nice guy. I'll take that back, we went to eat breakfast before I left on Friday to go home and he was about a half hour late because first of all, he lives an hour away from Flagstaff. It had snowed pretty heavily the day before so the highways were quite icy when he was driving over about 8 in the morning. Anyway, he passed this lady and looked in his rear view mirror to see her spinning out and go off the side of the road. He decided to turn around and pull her out with his truck...what a nice guy, I just wish I could have some interest in him or something. I feel so bad but breakfast tasted good! :)
Oh and a few weeks ago NAU had a snow day, the first in like 5 years or something. It came as a surprise to a lot of people but I'm sure glad they decided to have one. Anyway, I better be getting to bed cause I have to drive back tomorrow but visit with family and my twin nieces before I head back. Then I'll have to study for tests that will be on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm ditching school tomorrow, only have one class though it is important that I should go to it cause its the test review but family is more important!! Love ya lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like your having to beat the guys off with a stick, there are a lot of girls that wish they had that "problem"....good luck!
Post a Comment