I'm up at NAU, in Flagstaff, AZ. I've been here since Fall 2007 and am majoring in Accounting. I love to learn and stretch the boundaries of my mind, though all the homework that comes with it isn't as lovely. I graduated from Benson High School in May 2007 and luckily received the AIMS tuition waiver so that I can go to NAU. I love the snow up here and the beautiful places I can go see. I love to take road trips and have little adventures that make life sweet. I'm relishing in my singleness because I know I won't be as free once I'm married. I love to play tennis, the flute and to go on dates. Meeting new people is always exciting and learning about them adds spice to life! I'm the youngest of 4 brothers and 1 sister, who is the oldest. My parents have been married since 1979 and are now empty-nesters. I also have 9 nieces and enjoy watching them grow into beautiful young ladies. Hope you enjoy my blog, whoever reads it. Its another way to journalize my life and remember the roller coaster I've been enjoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment