This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Like sister like sister

So I just got done reading Nora's blog and she put up her quirks...I got tagged by cousin Kristen and I have ignored it for a while. Here goes:

1. I collect change like crazy. I will give the cashier $3 if its only $2.01 and I have a penny in my wallet. Its a way that I save money. And other money saving things too, like my bank this month and next month will give me $10 each month if I use my debit card 10 times each month. I've already used it 10 times this month when I rarely use it and just my credit card.

2. I can't keep secrets about myself to myself. And when a friend tells me something that is private, I have to consciously tell myself that I can't tell anyone or else I might just blurt it out. I'm a pretty open person, don't hide things. But...there is one thing that I won't tell anyone, only my husband when I get one.

3. I really love redheaded cowboys. Yep, any cowboy or guy with red hair, my eyes are glued to them for a few moments, wishing I could have someone that's like that.

4. I love the color red. My "favorite" or I should say assigned color growing up was purple but I decided as I got older that I don't like purple, red is the color for me. I love wearing red clothes, having red purses, red towels...anything.

5. I would rather be in a t-shirt and jeans than dressing up everyday. I'm getting better at dressing up now though.

6. I have 3 formal "prom" dresses...that's kind of a lot.


7. I like to sleep in jeans, I think its comfortable. I don't do it all the time but when I'm at a friends house or something, I would rather sleep in jeans than borrow pj's.

8. I'm pretty moody but I keep it inside. So I'll tell someone that I'm grumpy today and they don't understand why I say I am cause I don't show it.

9. I like to dress up weird, all the institute dances that have themes...I dress weird. And these green and black tights I'm wearing in the pic, I love them and usually incorporate them in my weird dress up costumes whenever I can.


I think that's about it, I don't know how quirky they are, there's some more but I should keep them inside :) haha.

No comments: