I made the Anderson family favorite Masa chili gravy, this was my first time and it tasted real good.
Only whole wheat, that's the only kind I eat.
Along with the chili gravy, we had tacos, mm mm good.
Can't believe me eyes...gas under $3...and its even cheaper now.
My crunchy 9!
Ammon and his almost gf, Nery, (their together now), he's gettin ready for the chow down. Del Taco Tuesdays!!
Yep, that's right, I ate all 9 CRUNCHY TACOS!!
He supposedly won, psh but he cheated. Plus, he had 4 crunchy and 5 SOFT! I had all CRUNCHY!
Button kisses, from the maker of Madame Button's costume!
BUTTONS!
HALLOWEEN TIME!! Presenting:
MADAME BUTTON
Posin
Me, Sam (in the IWA presidency with me), and Alyce
Didn't realize that when you're only looking at my back, it says "butt" cause the on part is more on the side.
Troy and I
Buttons in my hair, stuck there with Karo syrup
The costumes we Mormons come up with. Asian tourists, so funny.
Me and Jenna, a classmate in my anthro class, also in the IWA Presidency together and she is my next door neighbor, all so convenient.
Us roommates and our costumes. l-r: Shelby, Whitney, Cari, Kelsey, and I
Troy and I, he's Colonel Sanders, giving candy out of a KFC Chicken bucket.
Mario and Margo, he's a pimp, I, being miss proper Madame Button need to give him a talking to about his behavior.
She's a dental hygiene major, figures :)
Well it does exist, the tooth fairy is Brad Fox!
Me and the bum, Teal Ashby
Corn syrup in my hair to hold the buttons on.
This is my date for the winter formal.




No comments:
Post a Comment