This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh My...I Forgot!!

I forgot about winter formal pictures. There's not too many...I'll put up what I have.

Sam and I on the stairs.Jon and I for our professional picture taken by Elder Mayes...he took a lot of the pictures for the church when serving with his wife in the Palmyra mission.
Oh boys, that's all I have to say.

The IWA Presidency, we planned and put on this girl ask guy formal, was a success.
Some of the goofy goobers known as my friends.
A smiling/regular picture.
Me and Jonathan Dirlam, we had tacos at Alyce's house before the dance.
And a lovely picture on the way back to Flagstaff after being at home for Michael's wedding. You can see the red rocks of Sedona and in the way back, the San Francisco Peaks of Flagstaff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sis! this is me kicking your bum to get your blog updated more regularly!