This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Look-alikes?

I always remember when Nora still lived at home that so many people would tell us that we look so much alike even with almost 10 years difference in age. Since Nora posted this ancient picture on her post, I thought I would steal it and see if people still think we look alike. Nor, you can steal this pic if you want and post it on yours...you get more readers. So I made a collage with her picture in the middle and mostly new pics of me, within a year. The age that she was when this was taken was when she was 5 months shy of her 20th birthday. That's if the title of the picture was correct, 08-1999. And right now I'm 5 months shy of my 20th birthday. Tell me what you think!
(click on picture to enlarge)

3 comments:

Viki said...

Still don't see the look-alikeness. Definitely personalities are different!

Casey and Diana said...

hmm...you look related but not like a look alike.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I think in certain pictures you look a little more like her than in others.