This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween

My halloween costume for the Halloween Dance. I didn't want to be regular Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz so I went as Dorothy-->Dr. Seuss style! I got my dress and basket at a yard sale for $0.25 a few months back. I wanted to go as something else but I had to come up with something a few hours before the dance.



I guess I should mention what my roommate Jaime is since she looks pretty scary. She's a "cereal killer".

From l-r: Me (Dr. Seuss Dorothy), a "holy cow" (she has a halo and angel wings), Hermioni from Harry Potter, a "cereal killer," and a "gold digger."I didn't want to smile much either cause I had bright green concealer (you know, for pimples) and blue lip gloss on. Those together made my teeth look yellow.


This is the beginning of the bracelet I made. I had to do an interior cut in the copper and then solder it onto the brass. These pictures are before I did any soldering and I had sanding them to make them look shiny. I'll get a finished product picture up soon. Need to take a picture of it. I'm wearing it in a more recent post.

No comments: