This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Apples and...

One apple escaping from the balcony...
Then three apples escaping...

And here is the CULPRIT...a wirey little squirrel on a snowy winter morning
More evidence of his festivities and his sneaky friend creeping up to get some delicious appleness!
His friend (as pointed out in previous picture) wanted to join in and he says, "No, all mine, even if this heavy apple throws me off the tree!"
And his little friend runs away and contemplates hopping to another tree neighborhood

And Mr. Wirey Squirrel helps his quaint self to all the apples he wants!

THE END



Stay tuned for more balcony squirrel escapades!

3 comments:

Viki said...

You don't have a balcony. Is this above your place? How did you find the WS (Wirey Squirrel)? Only 2 more weeks until I see you again!!!!

manderson said...

I do too have a balcony! It's the area that our sliding glass door leads to. And this happened, right outside my apartment door. I would notice him when I sat on the couch and he'd come onto our balcony to steal some apples. Then I saw him in the tree with the apple! My roommate and I were having a big fuss over these little guys. It's just funny to see apples stuck in the hole in our balcony cause they're too big to fit through. The squirrels have to chew them down a little so they can get them out. Right now there are two apples waiting to get passed through the hole.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How fun!