Everyone was home for Thanksgiving this year and as always, its nice to have the family all together. I did miss some of it though, I was tired and took probably a 3 hour nap with Kyleigh in the back room. There was plenty of good food.

Dad and I. Haha, Grandma walked in the front door and said, what have we got going on here, an affair? That was a little awkward.

Kyleigh Fae and I. The cute little button.

Isabel in her sink bath.

Sink baths, a silly tradition...Olivia's turn.

Moms and Pops.

Abbey helping Isabel on the 'sit and spin'.

Caitlyn, some kind of pose, and cousin Emma

Dani Jo and Olivia, playing. Dani Jo was sharing her juice with her.

Michael carving the turkey and Abbey watching.
1 comment:
Great photo of you and dad. Did I take that using your camera? BTW - the captions should be "dad and me" I believe. Good luck starting back to school on Monday.
Post a Comment