This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I found canoeing pictures!!!!

Way back, last summer I told about going canoeing in Lake Mary and how fun it was. I said I would post pictures that Elder Mayes had taken there. I finally got the pictures from him last semester in my Institute class with him. You can't really see me but they are pictures none the less. Hopefully the link I enclosed will take you back to the actually post that I wrote back in June 2008. If you don't want to go there, here's the collage right here. I'm really digging this collag thing, makes posting pictures on here so much easier. Granted, the pictures aren't as big as I would like but I only have to upload one image instead of 10! And you can click on the picture and it will make it a ton bigger, and you can see the pictures just fine. I'm definitely going canoeing again next summer. It was so fun!! This is the original canoeing post:
http://themorga.blogspot.com/2008/06/summer-summer-summer-summertime.html





You can see the boat slowly start to go under. I'm the one who is the lowest in the canoe when all 5 of us are in it. I was sitting on the "floor". The biggest picture is when I first got out and the bottom far right are my friends Mario Alcantar and Ryan Weishaar. We rammed their canoe with ours. It was very much fun. The water didn't smell like I thought it would, my first time swimming in a lake. Too bad Elder Mayes wasn't able to get pictures after we were in the water from when our canoe tipped.

No comments: