I took these pictures off facebook so they might not be the best quality. They were taken on someone else's camera for once. Anyway, Vegas was a lot of fun. I went with three other friends, one of them, his mission companion had his homecoming in Vegas so that's the reason of the trip. And besides that, it was a road trip. It was my first time walking down the strip and it really is Sin City. But I think all the towns in Nevada are beautiful, probably because the doll rolled in from the casinos gives them some money. And we visited this guy who came home, Derek, his dad's house who lives in a mansion. Crazy how big that place was. P.S. It's snowing in Flag today, has been all morning and there was snow on the ground when I woke up at 8!

Around the Jacuzzi/Pool at Derek's dad's mansion.

Hoover Dam

Hoover Dam once again. On the way to Vegas it took us 2 hours, no joke, to cross Hoover Dam traffic was backed up so bad.

Easter bunny!

At Derek's homecoming party.

At Derek's dad's house in the theater room. There were 4 flat screen TVs and then a projector screen came down over those. We watched a short clip of the Eagle's in concert. It felt like we were actually there. There are 21 speakers in this room.

The boys giving me a massage, this was a room in the house. He has a massage therapist that comes every so often.

An Aston Martin Vantage V8, and I think the car next to it is a Mercedes SL500.

Out in the back yard, around the BBQ.

The M&M Store in Vegas.

Going up the escalator to the 2nd level of fun!

Eiffel Tower.
No comments:
Post a Comment