Beautiful TULIPS!
On a snowy day. Flagstaff weather. Figures.
On a snowy day. Flagstaff weather. Figures.
This is where I enter to work Mon-Thurs. I was actually capturing the snow.
The IWA Presidency. I just got released actually so this is all of us at one of our last activities.
This was the day before it snowed, it was cold and windy...though my ONE sweater doesn't show it. My ears were freezing that day.And some cute sandals and shoes I bought. Unfortunately they aren't that comfortable...but they're cute!!
Bridal Shower!!
Then my friend had a bridal shower and I got these for her to decorate her house with.
This is the gag gift. I had to get something that was so random like myself. They're singing mushroom kids and the one on the left is missing his arm. It was $0.49!
This is the love note/treasure map I gave to Brittany that is in the bottle in the picture above.
I loved making this message in a bottle! I burnt the edges and drew this map. X marks the spot, where her fiance Dave is. She has to go through an orchard of apple trees, cross the river a few times, pass the pot of gold and silver cause he's worth way more than all the riches in the world, oh, and no biggy...climb a few mountains just to get to him!

We also played this game where the bride to be was on her honeymoon and was to get ready to go out for dinner. Then her hotel has a blackout and she has to get ready in the dark. Most of those crazy getups are mine. Fun stuff!
Treasure Maps
And that map above inspired me and my friend to make another. She loved how I had burnt the edges for Brittany's message, she had to make one for her lover too. And her lover is a chicken named Vladimir. But Brittany's not my lover. So we still need to drop off this message, in a glass bottle of course, at the Chicken Dumpling Gang's house...and we used the alias names Aimus (Amos) and Theeadoor (Theodore). Shhh, don't tell anyone you know who we really are. If you've seen the movie, The Apple Dumpling Gang, you might laugh. We'll see if these guys can read our map and meet us at the picnic table at Lake Mary...that's what the X is marking.
We may have had something to drink...nah, I don't do that stuff. How can anyone think that? It's delicious cream soda, we had to drink it so we have a bottle for our message...and for bottle blowing!
My crazy friends! Someone's always playing on this piano and singing to someone.
My roommates Shelby, Cari, and I did bottle blowing. We were a hit. We had only played the F scale and everyone was clapping like mad. We still had 3 more songs to play. We even did the harmony in "Choose the Right". This is actually after we performed, we played for some friends who weren't there to see us the first time.
We also played Ode to Joy and Mary Had A Little Lamb. In the beginning after the scale we played an appregio and a chord. The crowd loved that too!
Lovely TIMES!





3 comments:
"Antique-ing" paper by burning the edges and a few holes in the body of the letter was a popular activity when I was at college. You should make a video recording of your B-Fed concert and post it.
You guys always do so many fun things!!!
Thanks Kristen! I try to live it up and live life to the fullest while in my single years. It's a lot of fun thinking of things to do and doing them!!
Post a Comment