This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is why I love Flagstaff!!

Hello other Arizonians.

I wanted to show you what spring looks like. I think Flagstaff is the only city in Arizona that has all four seasons and I love it. I can't believe I didn't know what spring and fall brought my entire life growing up...besides getting a little cooler.

There are so many cool things around Flagstaff as well, the city has such character. And it is beautiful. I haven't seen so many tulips and daffodils in my entire life before I came to NAU campus. It's great to still be close enough to home but feel like I live in a place across the country. Here's some of the beauty I captured today when walking to work.


(click collage to enlarge)

The metal fandangly thing in the picture is something that was recently installed on north campus. I'm not sure what it is but it looks cool and sounds cool when the wind's blowing. Its probably a wind chime.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

It is beautiful up there.