This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Friday, April 3, 2009

March Fun-ness


(click to enlarge collage)
Lately I've been having some grand fun. These pictures include an Institute Spring Formal Dance...I did not know my date until the day of the dance. There's a story to go with the hike we went on before dinner...a ridiculous friend of mine pulled a horrendous prank. Don't want to go into details. Needless to say, most of us did not finish the hike.
Then after the dance we burned Jorge, a pinata. It was delightful and he burned fast. The next day, Saturday, I went on a ward outing and we went to Grand Falls (it's by Leupp AZ). And last night me and my roommates woke up my roommate Shelby at midnight for a belated birthday surprise. There are some pics of that. We went to the top of the hospital parking garage, it had a good view and was a random place to go. I've also put some videos of some of these events.

Jorge's last time on earth...

It's dark, cause she was obviously sleeping but you can still hear how we got her up! For some reason, the night we all needed to stay up, we were all so tired and wanted to sleep.

1 comment:

Viki said...

Ah, yes, the clean, safe, "fun-ness" of a college student. I enjoy remembering some of my fun times at BYU back in the '70's.