Nice sized bath connected to my room................My large closet, which I'll be sharing soon!
My large room. Its looked like this since Wednesday...but I have made my bed. I'm not looking forward to moving again so I'm trying to think of what I'll keep boxed up for a few months.
The living room with a fireplace and glass sliding door to the balcony. I was washing sheets and blankets this day.
The kitchen, not enough cupboards...................AND A WASHER AND DRYER!!!
An actual pantry! And the entry way/dining area.
There are quite a few closets which makes up for the pitiful cupboard space in the kitchen. There's only 4 drawers vertically by the oven below the counter...and they are so small that we can't fit a silverware organizer in there. We'll have to deal with it and just be glad for all the other space we have elsewhere.




No comments:
Post a Comment