This is mine...not yours. Please share with care.

Friday, June 5, 2009

3 Concerts in One Night!

Two of my roommates, Whitney and Cari and my neighbor and friend, Jenna, all had concerts the Friday before finals week. All the performances started at 7:30 and were all at different places. I really wanted to see all of them so I set out to make the endeavor happen. And I saw all of them perform. It was awesome.
Jenna's was first and was in a Catholic church downtown. I sat in the very back so that I did not disrupt the performance when I had to leave early. She was in the University Singers choir at NAU.

Then Cari's was next with her viola recital. She had been taking lessons during the semester and this was part of her final. She did very well. I also know her accompanist, she goes to church with us and I had a class with her.

And Whitney's was last with her percussion ensemble. She's an education major--percussion. I got there while they were doing the last song. It was pretty neat and the video does not do it justice. This did go on for quite a while though and was a long for me. But it did sound awesome. And they had a lot of fun doing it. I was in the back for this performance as well cause I came in late. The audio quality would probably be a lot better if I was closer.




I'll post video later since they take so long to upload.

No comments: